Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Carpet from the Carwash

The last piece of our new home is finally in place. We picked up our freshly cleaned carpet from the carwash. It is one of the odd combination business; carpet cleaning and carwash, (I think the flower and cigar shop close to my college still counts as the weirdest mix of all). Just wanted to show off some shots of the new place. I know a lot of people might not really care, this post is really just for my Mom.
The Living Room


Kitchen Space


My Bedroom


The Office/ Clothes Drying Room


Hallway


Bathroom


My roommate even drew a floor plan to help her mom better understand how the whole place is set up (So 'my bedroom' is hers, and 'K's' bedroom is mine).


The clean Carpet that my grandparents sent me money to buy back in 2006, when I thought I was going to move to Achuk. My friend has been carpet-sitting it for me for the last four years. This is the first time I'll really get to enjoy it.


We are already having friends over and enjoying the new space.

1 comment:

Beth said...

1) Your TV is covered with a carpet?
2) That rack of dishes looks very child-unfriendly
3) I like the Piglet bedspread
4) I have the exact same clothes drying hanger!

Looks great - I like the floorplan - I love stuff like that!