Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Joy of Friendship

Last weekend I had a wonderful time renewing old friendships… all of my college roommates got together and threw a reunion barbeque/ welcome home Karen party. I haven’t seen some of these girls since I graduated almost 10 years ago. It made for a fun, and slightly crazy afternoon as they all brought husbands and children with them. Thankfully one of my friends had the brilliant idea of making the kids wear personally designed hats with their names on them, so I could tell everyone apart. The hats didn’t last long in all the excitement… but long enough for me to learn who everyone was. Here are a few pictures from our great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aweee. glad u were able to have this time together! I would LOVE to get together with all my Stateside friends too :)

Beth said...

looks like a lot of fun!! I can't tell who anyone is, though - the pictures are way too tiny!