Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Personal Accomplishment


I just finished knitting this blanket as a wedding gift for my friends (who got married back in April). It has taken me over two years to make the silly thing. In fact, I started it before this couple were even dating, and decided to give it to them much later. I hope they appreciate it, all the work it took to knit each square with a different pattern. Since they won't be back in this country for another month or so, I am currently using it to keep myself warm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That's Awesome. Good Job!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I'm sure you can completely relate to the post, as I've been reading through your blog too :) By the way, this quilt is terrific!!!! Have a blessed day :)

-Maureen