Friday, January 07, 2011

Remedial Stamping Classes

I have been told it is all in the wrist work, but I think I need to practice stamping our companies red business stamps. We were at the bank yesterday trying to open a new wire funds accounts, which took longer than necessary based on my workmates and my inability to evenly press down and mark our name. We tried to improve our sub-par stamping skills by practicing over and over again on the back of an extra sheet of paper, before stamping the official document. Some practice stamps were too heavy on the ink, making all the words blur together as one, others were faint making the numbers hard to discern. Despite our remedial review, the bank called us back this morning and asked us to come in and do it again. We have a long way to go before we are pro business women in Central Asia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do they have classes for that? Sad, but extremely hilarious that you had to go back in to stamp it again! ~Jess